Your mobile workers –delivery drivers, field service, etc.– travel long distances in small spaces while carrying three essential tools to maintain continuous productivity and customer satisfaction:
- One communication device such as a cellphone
- One data entry device such as a tablet
- One data capture device such as a portable scanner
Each device requires its own data plan, warranty license operating system, and additional services that further drive up maintenance costs besides creating superfluous workflows that delay your on-the-move workforce. Managing multiple service plans and devices can become stressful and ultimately impact productivity as markets become more demanding. That’s why ISG strives to simplify workflows, secure uptime, and ensure employee satisfaction without impairing productivity. How do we do it? The simple answer – Consolidation.[caption id="attachment_16150" align="alignnone" width="1200"] The TC77 helps to simplify Consolidation Workforce Mobility[/caption]
Using the latest technology from leading manufacturers such as Zebra Technologies, ISG is simplifying workforce mobility by streamlining disparate technologies into one enterprise-grade device with one data plan, one warranty, and one operating system. Equip your mobile workforce with trusted efficiency that comes when you simplify operations with the leaders in Mobile Managed Services.
What does True Consolidation Look Like?[caption id="attachment_16149" align="alignnone" width="1200"] The TC77 is the Consolidation Streamlining Solution[/caption]
Demonstrating consolidation’s easy integration, devices such as the TC77 stands as a perfect start to your streamlining solution since it combines connectivity, data entry, and data capture all in one user-friendly yet enterprise-grade device. Simplify your workflow through to
- Reduce Maintenance Costs: Each running device needs its own data plan, which may average around $40 per device. By replacing many technologies with one multifunctional device, you automatically lower operational costs by cutting two data plans from your budget. In other words, an average $1,440 data plan bill is drastically reduced to nearly $480 per worker.
- Create Seamless Onboarding: As employee turnover rates escalate, creating faster onboarding strategies is crucial to retain qualified personnel. Minimize training times by reducing the number of devices given to seasonal workers and empower them with intuitive technology and Zebra’s familiar fortified Android OS, all built to resemble their consumer-grade devices.
- Simplify Technical Support: Streamline multiple warranties into one service plan to create manageable technical support resources for your mobile team. Plus, increase device availability by integrating rugged hardware designed to withstand the tough demands mobile workers encounter daily.
With a broad portfolio of rugged devices designed for field mobility, ISG can help you develop a consolidation solution centered on your needs. Discover your customized strategy when you reach out to our consolidation specialists for a free assessment of your current workflow and modernize your workforce with solutions designed for enterprise success.