In the world of instant-gratification, product quality is no longer the only deciding factor customers choose when completing a purchase. Today’s high-speed economy has generated a larger demand for intelligent warehouse automation to meet new standards in efficient order fulfillment such as:
- Faster delivery – Over 40% of online shoppers choose same-day shipping.
- In-store pickup – Around half of U.S. shoppers have shipped products to pick up at a brick-and-mortar location.
- Easy returns – As much as a third of online purchases are returned, which is why customers actively seek seamless -and free- returns.
- Real-time order tracking – In addition to fast shipping, customers also expect accurate ETA’s and order tracking from e-tailers.
- Trusted order accuracy – As always, order accuracy is still expected from every shipment, yet with more orders being placed, paper-based systems struggle with keeping up with expectations.
To remain competitive, businesses must go beyond standards. Consequently, ISG Technologies facilitates competitive modernization with Zebra’s MC9300 mobile computer. See how in our video:
Affordable Modernization Starts Here
By reducing telecom costs in your warehouse, we lower operational expenses by a guaranteed minimum of 10%. Learn more about how we do this for our customers. With these savings in hand you can update your warehouse to integrate the benefits of Zebra’s most rugged mobile computer such as…
- Fortified data security- Count on Zebra’s Mobility Extensions and LifeGuard to fortify Android with government-grade encryption, authentication systems, and recurrent security patches.
- Seamless integration – Android’s open ecosystem simplifies app integration so your teams can be productive from day one with all their familiar applications, displayed on a rugged touchscreen without backend modifications.
- Consolidated warehouse tasks – Instead of deploying several disparate tools, the MC9300 streamlines data capture and processing into one platform, eliminating manual data entry errors from your workflow.
- Enterprise-ready scanning power – Ensure more successful scans for even the most problematic barcodes with intelligent PRZM scanning that reaches as far as 70 feet.
- Longer device lifecycle – To mitigate breakdowns, Zebra’s MC9300 is equipped with an ultra-rugged design to sustain 8ft drops, heat and water exposure, scratches, and dust without impacting device performance.
Take a closer look into the MC9300’s future-forward benefits in our fact sheet.
At ISG Technologies, we keep optimization simple and affordable to set you ahead of demands. Further maximize your device’s benefits when you leverage ISG Technologies, managed mobile service to create a solution tailored to your workforce. Contact us to see how you can fund and implement your device upgrade at 800-566-3310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.