When your devices break down, do your operations break with them? While it may seem contradictory, multiple devices may actually lower device availability since each device depends on each other to maintain continuous worker performance. Moreover, multiple devices are most likely accompanied by multiple warranties and maintenance plans from different manufacturers, resulting in more downtime as devices must be tracked through several plans during the repair process.
With many fleets maintaining on average three devices per truck, device proliferation translates into serious repair proliferation! Fortunately, in addition to accessible applications and cost-effective data plans, streamlined technology can reduce downtime by funneling operations through one device and one repair service. Partnering with Zebra Technologies, ISG’s consolidation strategies ensure maximum uptime with faster repairs and replacements through one comprehensive service plan. ISG also offers repair contract management – if you have been unable to get budget for device upgrades, ISG can manage all of your different repair contracts through one portal, so your managers will never have to guess “where do I send this device?” again.
Help Your Mobile Team and Your Budget
Depending on the extent of the damage, the average repair cost for a consumer-grade phone ranges between $100 to $200 per device. In other words, repair costs for communication devices alone with the average of three devices per truck can accumulate to a minimum of $3,000 for every ten mobile workers, without including scanning and data entry devices. Furthermore, repair processes may last anywhere between 24 hours to a few days, creating bottlenecks and costly downtime. To prevent inefficient workflows, ISG combines the power of fast replacements with quality Zebra care as a central part of an effective consolidation solution.
- RMA Management Portal: No matter what the repair involves – in or out of warranty; consumer or enterprise grade hardware from any manufacturer – ISG can manage the entire portfolio of repair contracts while you create your device consolidation strategy.
- Customized to your needs – No one wants to pay more for less. Consequently, Zebra’s OneCare Support Service comes in three coverage levels (Essential, Select, and Premier), allowing you pick a plan that best suits your workforce with the purchase of any Zebra device. Offering benefits such as 3-day repair turnaround, 8×5 local time agent support, and comprehensive coverage, Zebra’s most basic plan (Essential) can grow with your workforce over time to include enhanced visibility services and 24/7 tech support.
- Faster response for maximum productivity – Fast-paced markets demand faster operations, which is why ISG’s Spare Pool Management program offers fully provisioned and custom configured device replacements in 24 hours or less for continuous productivity with minimal interruptions. Further lowering repair costs, ISG can even service devices out of warranty using a cloud-based portal to secure any needed authorization from manufacturers.
- Knowledgeable support – As a mobile managed services (MMS) provider, ISG’s technicians and specialists are able to closely follow your device’s performance from deployment to upgrade. Plus, as a leader in enterprise-grade technology, we rely on Zebra’s support services deliver insightful diagnostics only an OEM repair center can provide.
- Android-backed security – Preinstalled in almost all Zebra devices, Zebra’s fortified Android hardware prevents cyber threats with 90-day security patches through LifeGuard, minimizing security risks that could compromise your operations.
Trusted functionality shouldn’t be limited to your technology because, sooner or later, even the best devices need servicing. Leverage the benefits of a single trusted service plan when you consolidate with ISG and equip your team with the peace of mind that comes with durable solutions.